About the traineeships
Erasmus+ traineeship offer
Department of Archaeology, Philosophical faculty, offers Erasmus traineeships. The traineeships are available for students of Bachelor and Master level as well as for doctoral candidates. This opportunity is open for students registered in a university holding an Erasmus+ Charter for Higher Education. The traineeship must be relevant for student's degree-related learning and personal development needs and, wherever possible, be integrated in student's study programme.
Erasmus code of University of Hradec Králové: CZ HRADE01
Planned duration of traineeship period: at least 2 months, recommended 3 months.
Planned dates of traineeship period: from June 2017 till December 2017.
Field excavation and documentation of archaeological situations on the extensive salvage excavation that precedes a highway construction (between Hradec Králové and Jaromer). The excavated section of highway runs through the area that was densely inhabited in since prehistory. It promises numerous and interesting archaeological finds.
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired
Tasks of the trainee
Acquire insights in an archaeological field work and basic skills conected with an archaeological excavation
Acquire an understanding of how to work in an international team
Improve communication, language and soft skills
How to apply?
Excavation of archaeological features
1. Please read all information on this webpage (including the section documents)
2. Fill in the application form (left part of this page) - attach all necessary documents
3. We consider your application (your field of study, experience, language skills)
4. We send you the invitation letter
After confirmation of your acceptance
1. Fill in the plan of your traineeship (please read the guidelines) - your Learning Agreement
2. Three sites confirm the LA - You, Your home university and University of Hradec Králové
3. pre-arrival preparation - insurance, language skills
4. arrival - at least 2 days before your start of traineeship
5. visit of international office
6. start of your work
Please feel free to contact email@example.com
if you have any queries about the offer and/or the traineeships.
Contact details: Ms. Martina Eliášová,
telephone +420 493 331 212, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have no records in this section, you don´t have sufficient permission or your not logged in, please log in above to access this page.
Last modified:  Eliášová Martina, 22.2.2017 8:37